Nina leather tote
NET-A-PORTER are proud to support Gabriela Hearst and raise awareness for Save the Children*. The designer presents her collection of ultra-covetable bags available at NET-A-PORTER for one week only. This Italian-made leather 'Nina' tote comes in a classic tan hue that will never date. It has gold hardware that is as beautiful and sculptural as the shape itself, and has two internal card slots. The single strap looks chic carried by hand or in the crook of your arm.
* Gabriela Hearst is committed to make a donation of $600,000 to Save the Children. Please be aware that the proceeds from the sale of the bags by NET-A-PORTER will not be donated to Save the Children. Instead, NET-A-PORTER is helping to raise awareness about the important work that this charity does and the donation will be made by Gabriela Hearst directly. The donation is made up of the money Gabriela Hearst makes from wholesaling the bags to NET-A-PORTER.
- Save the Children Fund is a registered company limited by guarantee (Company No. 178159)
- Registered Charity No. 213890 (England & Wales) and SC039570 (Scotland)
- Registered office: 1 St John's Lane, London EC1M 4AR
- Save the Children Federation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization
- This item's measurements are:
- Depth: 9cm / 3.5in
- Handle Drop: 16cm / 6.2in
- Height: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width: 22cm / 8.6in
- Tan leather (Lamb)
- Twist lock fastening at top
- Designer color: Cognac
- Comes with dust bag
- Weighs approximately 1.5lbs/ 0.7kg
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.