L'Amante gold-plated porcelain candlestick and scented tealight set
Ginori's 'La Compagnia di Caterina' collection is inspired by the legendary entourage of Caterina De' Medici, the 16th-century Italian noblewoman and queen consort of France. A symbol of passion, this sculptural candlestick depicts 'L'Amante' - the lover - and has been handcrafted in Italy from Bisque porcelain. The included collection of scented tealights form a flame atop his gold-plated helmet. It's one of only 100 pieces and a true work of art.
- The 'Black Stone' tealight is infused with Nutmeg, Clove and Cinnamon, spices once used by alchemists
- Inspired by Tuscany in spring, 'Purple Hill' is fresh with the scent of Mandarin, Lavender and Violet Leaf
- 'Orange Renaissance' evokes Orange Blossom as well as notes of Bergamot, Mint and Honey
This item’s measurements are:
- Length: 60cm / 23.6in
- Height: 24cm / 9.4in
- Width: 39cm / 15.4in
- Gold-plated white and green porcelain
- Includes: 6 x 'Black Stone' scented tealights; 6 x 'Purple Hill' scented tealights; 6 x 'Orange Renaissance' scented tealights
- Comes in presentation box
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.