+ NET SUSTAIN Bike recycled stretch shorts
- XXS (one left)
- XXL (one left)
- XXXL (one left)
Girlfriend Collective's bike shorts are made from the brand's recycled stretch fabric - repurposed from plastic bottles, it offers a sculpting compression fit. They sit high on the waist and hit just above the knee. Wear yours with the matching sports bra to spin class or while running errands.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a compression fit
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, supportive, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Orange stretch-recycled polyester
- Pull on
- 79% recycled polyester, 21% elastane
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Horizon
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.