+ NET SUSTAIN ribbed recycled stretch bike shorts
- XXS - One left
- XS - Low stock
- M - Low stock
- XL - One left
- XXL - One left
- XXXL - Sold out
Girlfriend Collective's ribbed bike shorts will fast become your new favorites, thanks to how sweat-wicking, sheer-proof and compressive they are. Made using stretch fabric with 83% recycled fibers from 18 plastic bottles, they have a hidden pocket at the back for your keys or cards. The best part? The 'Bluebell' shade should match the sky, whether you're jogging around the block or when Sunday duties call.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a compression fit
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, supportive, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Sky-blue stretch-recycled polyester
- Pull on
- 83% recycled polyester, 17% elastane; lining: 79% recycled polyester, 21% elastane
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Bluebell
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.