+ NET SUSTAIN + Space for Giants The Denys leather-trimmed cotton-blend pants
- IT36 (sold out)
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (sold out)
- IT46 (one left)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Giuliva Heritage's co-founder Gerardo Cavaliere grew up in Salerno, and considers fine tailoring to be a piece of his cultural identity - that's why these 'The Denys' pants couldn't have been made anywhere other than Italy. Cut for a slim fit from sand cotton-blend, they're hand-finished with tan leather loops at the tapered cuffs. They're part of our Space for Giants charity capsule, too.
100% of the profits* from the sale of this product will go to Space for Giants USA, Inc. Space for Giants USA, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. EIN/Tax ID #47-1805681.
*"Profits" means the sale price of the product less any applicable sales tax and/or duties, the original cost of the product, internal operational costs (including product upload costs) and any associated inbound taxes, duties and shipping charges.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- High-rise, tailored for a slim fit, tapered at the hem
- Adjustable buckle at the hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
- Sand cotton-blend, tan leather
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; trim: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.