Grosgrain-trimmed cotton-gabardine trench coat
- FR34 (low stock)
- FR36 (low stock)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (low stock)
Inspired by the packed schedule of Clare Waight Keller herself, Givenchy's Resort '20 collection features wardrobe essentials like this trench coat, which was shot for the label's lookbook on busy Parisian streets. It's cut from cotton-gabardine in a classic silhouette and has a wide grosgrain ribbon stitched through the back. Wear yours with cropped jeans or tailoring.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Beige cotton-gabardine, black grosgrain
- Concealed button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton; trim1: 59% viscose, 40% cotton, 1% polyester; trim2: 65% cotton, 35% viscose; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.