+ NET SUSTAIN Arwa paneled organic cotton, wool and mesh midi dress
- x small (sold out)
- small (low stock)
- medium (low stock)
- large (low stock)
'Arwa' is a traditional Arabic name meaning 'gracefulness' and 'fresh', and GmbH's dress channels both sentiments. Modeled at the Spring '20 show, this OEKO-TEX®-certified style is cut from organic cotton, wool and recycled polyamide mesh that's blended with stretch for comfort. The half-zip front and slit sides add to the sporty vibe.
This product was created using Considered Materials and Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight fabric with stretchy fabric panels
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- White mesh, cream organic cotton, gray wool
- Zip fastening along front
- Fabric1: 100% organic cotton; fabric2: 100% wool; fabric3: 96% recycled polyamide, 4% elastane
- Green dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.