Horsebit 1955 Jumbo GG mini leather-trimmed canvas-jacquard shoulder bag
Gucci's shoulder bag is named after an archival style from 1955. Made in Italy from the 'Jumbo' version of the house's monogrammed coated-canvas, it's outlined by smooth leather and punctuated with iconic gold 'Horsebits'. It comes with two adjustable shoulder straps - wear the distinctive red and green striped webbing one with more casual outfits.
This item’s measurements are:
- Min. Strap Length: 110cm / 43.3in
- Depth: 5cm / 2in
- Max. Strap Length: 123cm / 48.4in
- Height: 16cm / 6.3in
- Width: 21cm / 8.3in
- Beige and dark-brown canvas-jacquard, green and red webbing, dark-brown leather (Calf)
- Tab-fastening front flap
- Comes with dust bag
- Weighs approximately 2.2lbs/ 1kg
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.