Jackie 1961 small coated-canvas and leather shoulder bag
Jackie Kennedy Onassis once walked into a Gucci store and left with six of the label's 'Constance' totes - since renamed, this shoulder bag stays true to the original model with distinctive half-moon curves. It's made from monogrammed coated-canvas offset with leather panels.
This item’s measurements are:
- Min. Strap Length: 101cm / 39.8in
- Depth: 7cm / 2.8in
- Max. Strap Length: 120cm / 47.2in
- Height: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Width: 28cm / 11in
- Beige and white coated-canvas, beige leather (Calf)
- Push lock-fastening tab at top
- Comes with dust bag
- Weighs approximately 2lbs/ 0.9kg
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.