Grosgrain-trimmed wool and silk-blend cady dress
- IT36 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
- IT48 (low stock)
Gucci's web stripe is an instantly recognizable house code - it was first used in the '50s and nods to the equestrian heritage of the Italian brand. Made in Italy from wool and silk-blend cady, this dress is edged with a navy iteration of the signature grosgrain and finished with 'GG' faux pearl hardware at the cuffs. Complement the red detailing with the label's pumps.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Ivory wool and silk-blend cady, navy and red grosgrain
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 51% wool, 49% silk; trim1: 65% viscose, 35% cotton; trim2: 50% viscose, 50% cotton; lining: 71% acetate, 29% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.