Icon 18-karat gold, synthetic corundum and zirconia ring
Gucci 'Icon' ring is intricately engraved with the recognizable 'GG' motif in gleaming 18-karat gold hardware. It's been cast in Italy from polished white synthetic corundum and zirconia that'll match with practically any other jewelry you wear it with. Make it your new everyday signature.
- Italian sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.