+ NET SUSTAIN underwired bikini top
Select a size
- x small - Sold out
- small - Sold out
- x large - One left
Are you unsure what size to get?
Designed and locally made in Brazil, Haight captures the vibrant spirit of Rio de Janeiro beachwear. Inspired by '70s styles, this bikini top is cut from stretch fabric with a low neckline and slim, adjustable straps. It has underwired cups for added comfort and support.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Underwired style
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10", bra size 32C and is wearing a size Small
Details & Care
- Blue stretch-polyamide
- Clasp fastening at back
- 87% polyamide, 13% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Igi Blue
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about our delivery options. Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, you've got 28 days to request an exchange or return and send them back to us. We'll collect them from your home or office for free.
Product Code 1647597291758824
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.