18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Harwell Godfrey's ring is part of the brand's 'Cleopatra's Vault' collection, which is inspired by the Egyptian queen's elaborate headpieces and ornate jewels. Cast from 18-karat gold, it's centered with a lapis lazuli stone and inlaid with triangular tanzanite and diamonds that nod to the country's pyramids.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2.5cm / 1in
- Height of Embellishment: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Lapis lazuli, total weight: 0.77-carats; tanzanite, total weight: 0.53-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.363-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.