18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Harwell Godfrey's founder has an appreciation for ancient symbolism, which is why this ring is centered with a modernist take on the mythical 'evil eye' symbol, historically said to ward off bad energy. Cast from 18-karat gold, it's set with a gorgeous blue tanzanite in the middle that's flanked by lapis lazuli inlays and illuminating diamonds.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference: 5.1cm / 2in
- Lapis lazuli; tanzanite, total weight: 1.23-carats; diamonds, total weight: 0.037-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.