Heure H 17.2mm very small gold-plated and textured-leather watch
Hermès' 'Heure H' timepiece is defined by the gold-plated letter-shaped bezel - it was designed under the creative direction of Philippe Mouquet in 1996 and has since become one of the French maison's most coveted styles. Detailed with a tan grained leather strap that nods to the label's equestrian roots, this very small version is powered by a Swiss-made quartz movement and has black numerals that really stand out against the sunburst-stamped white dial.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Min. Circumference: 14cm / 5.7in
- Width of Face: 1cm / 0.7in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved stainless steel case back
- Pin buckle-fastening tan textured-leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 17.2mm; case height: 17.2mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W037893WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.