Heure H 21mm small stainless steel and leather watch
When designer Philippe Mouquet was tasked with creating a new Hermès timepiece in the '90s, he took inspiration from the house's iconic initial and the 'Heure H' collection was born. Handcrafted by the brand's master horologists in Switzerland, this watch is powered by quartz movement inside the stainless steel case and is engraved with a horse-drawn carriage at the back - an homage to the maison's equestrian roots. The taupe leather strap is interchangeable, so you can switch shades whenever you like.
Each Hermès ‘Heure H’ watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Silver sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening taupe leather strap (Calf)
- Designer color: Etoupe
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W036709WW00
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.