Irene zip-detailed twill skirt
- FR40 (low stock)
ioannes' Fall '20 collection is inspired by Roswitha Hecke - particularly her 1978 photobook Liebes Leben, which documented the day-to-day life of Irene Staub. Made in France, this twill skirt is spliced with a two-way silver zipper through the back and falls to knee-length.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Knee-length, designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 34
- Black twill
- Two-way zip fastening through back
- 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Machine wash
- Made in France
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.