Cleosi silk-trimmed floral-print cotton-poplin blouse
- FR44 (low stock)
Isabel Marant's Fall '20 collection is firmly rooted in the '80s but finds expression in the softer, more bohemian side of the decade. Cut from floral cotton-pop with leg-of-mutton sleeves, this 'Cleosi' blouse was worn on the runway by Adut Akech with the matching skirt. The seams and collar are traced with silk.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Multicolored cotton-poplin, white silk
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton; trim: 100% silk
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.