Capri fringed appliquéd tweed midi skirt
Color: Light blue
Simon Porte Jacquemus showed this skirt at his historic 10th anniversary runway show, which took place amidst the undulating lavender hills of Provence - the young designer wanted to mark the occasion by paying homage to his own South of France heritage. It's cut from tweed and overlaid with soft fringing that'll swish as you walk - every strand is appliquéd with scores of tiny pompoms. Complement the soft powder-blue hue with white accessories.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Midi-length, designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Powder-blue tweed
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 37% cotton, 27% viscose, 20% nylon, 11% polyester, 5% linen; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.