Pampelonne cold-shoulder ruffled cotton and linen-blend midi dress
- FR32 (low stock)
- FR36 (low stock)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR42 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
Simon Porte Jacquemus had minimalism and effortlessness in mind while conceptualizing his Fall '20 show, titled 'L'Année 97'. Shown on the runway, this 'Pampelonne' midi dress is cut from cotton and linen-blend. It has slim straps and a textural ruffle which traces the cold-shoulder neckline.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Designed for a slim fit
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 34
- Light-green cotton and linen-blend
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 57% cotton, 43% linen
- Hand wash
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.