14-karat gold diamond ring
Jacquie Aiche's jewelry is designed to make the wearer feel more empowered - the founder describes this feeling as 'magic'. Made from polished 14-karat gold, this ring is set with two teardrops encrusted with light-catching diamonds. Wear it on your index finger.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Width of Embellishment: 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Height of Embellishment: 2.5cm / 1in
- G diamonds, total weight: 1.18-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.