101 Reine 6.8mm 18-karat rose gold and diamond watch
Color: Rose gold
The story of Jaeger-LeCoultre's '101' watch begins in the '20s when women favored smaller timepieces, but its significant milestone came some years later when Queen Elizabeth II famously wore it on her Coronation Day - a gift French President Albert Lebrun gave her as a princess. This 18-karat rose gold version represents its fourth generation of the pioneering movement and is dressed in diamonds, so it sparkles like a bracelet. Once marvelled by Her Majesty for its tiny proportions, the 98 components weigh only one gram and have been hand-assembled using a specialized process that only three of the house's craftsmen can master.
We offer an eight-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for Jaeger-LeCoultre watches.
Shown here with: Oscar de la Renta Gown.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Width of Face: 5cm / 2.1in
- Swiss-made calibre 101/4 hand-wound movement with 33-hour power reserve
- 19 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute baton hands
- White opaline dial
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS diamonds, total weight: 11.00-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Clasp-fastening bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 6.8mm
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: Q2812204
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.