Reverso Classic Medium Thin 40.1mm x 24.4mm stainless steel and alligator watch
In 1931 Jaeger-LeCoultre created its first 'Reverso Classic' watch for British officers playing polo in India. In just one seamless movement, it glides to conceal the sapphire crystal dial and reveal a stainless steel reverse that's strong enough to withstand bumps, and smooth enough to engrave a loved one's initials or special date onto. This Swiss-made timepiece has Art Deco-inspired guilloché etching and a slim black alligator strap that will develop a unique patina with wear.
All Jaeger-LeCoultre watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item's measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 20.5cm / 8.1in
- Circumference: 20cm / 7.9in
- Swiss-made 822/2 calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silver-tone guilloché dial
- Blue hour and minute hands, black numerals
- Brushed stainless steel reverse
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 24.4mm; case length: 40.1mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 2548520
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.