18-karat gold, turquoise and diamond ring
- 5 (sold out)
Jennifer Meyer believes in the calming energy of turquoise, so she always finds beautiful ways to incorporate them into her collections. Hand-cast from 18-karat gold, this dainty ring is arranged into the shape of a flower and centered by a glittering diamond. Wear yours as an everyday signature.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Turquoise, total weight: 0.85-carats; diamond, total weight: 0.07-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.