Heart 18-karat gold, opal and diamond ring
- US7 (sold out)
Jennifer Meyer's heart-shaped ring is such a sweet and thoughtful way to celebrate an anniversary or birthday. Handcrafted from 18-karat gold, it has shimmering diamonds that beautifully illuminate the marbled pink opal center. We like it best worn on the middle finger.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Full-cut G-H SI1-SI2 diamonds, total weight: 0.48-carats; pink opal, total weight: 2.70-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.