+ NET SUSTAIN Tarde de Febrero knotted printed recycled bikini top
- x small
- x large
Johanna Ortiz always uses fun colors in her swimwear collections. This printed 'Tarde de Febrero' bikini top has been locally made in Colombia from recycled fibers blended with stretch. It's knotted at the front and has braided shoulder straps.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Orange, chocolate and beige recycled stretch-polyester
- Clasp fastening at back
- 86% recycled polyester, 14% elastane
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Apricot/ Chocolat
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.