Patchwork cotton-gabardine, tweed and jacquard trench coat
- x small (sold out)
- small (sold out)
- medium (sold out)
This season Junya Watanabe reminded us that his first ever collection was constructed from old upholstery, furniture coverings and vintage coats he sourced from flea markets in London. The sleeves on this deconstructed cotton-gabardine trench are replaced with a patchwork of jacquard, tweed and leopard-print faux fur. Take your styling cues from the Fall '17 runway and wear it with lace-up boots.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
- Beige cotton-gabardine, multicolored jacquard and tweed, leopard-print faux fur
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 50% rayon, 25% wool, 10% cotton, 10% polyester, 5% nylon; lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.