18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Kimberly McDonald compares her design process to songwriting - she combines gems in beautiful combinations in the same way a musician strings together notes. Handcrafted from luminous 18-karat rose gold, this ring is centered with a dramatic rose-cut black diamond that's haloed with additional white diamonds in spikey, irregular settings. A classic red manicure is the perfect complement.
- Rose-cut black diamond, total weight: 7.92-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VSI-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.60-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- The black color of this diamond is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.