LISA MARIE FERNANDEZ
+ NET SUSTAIN belted checked linen and cotton-blend voile mini dress
Color: Pastel pink
- 0 (sold out)
- 1 (one left)
Lisa Marie Fernandez's mini dress is cut from an airy linen and cotton-blend voile that's perfect for warm-weather trips. Locally made in New York City, it's subtly woven with checks and has a voluminous, tiered silhouette that cinches with a rope-like belt. Wear yours as a coverup or style it with sandals and a straw tote.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 0 = XXSmall
- 1 = XSmall
- 2 = Small
- 3 = Medium
- 4 = Large
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Pastel-pink linen and cotton-blend voile
- Slips on
- 76% linen, 24% cotton
- Green dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.