+ NET SUSTAIN Lea embroidered smocked cotton-poplin midi dress
- x small
- large - One left
- x large - Sold out
Loretta Caponi's 'Lea' maxi dress has been locally made in a small workshop in Tuscany, just a short distance away from the label's atelier. It's cut from breathable cotton-poplin and intricately smocked and embroidered by hand. A watch or a few bangles will complement the romantic balloon sleeves.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size/ Small
- Black, yellow and green cotton-poplin
- Button-fastening keyhole at back
- 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.