+ NET SUSTAIN George III knotted frayed denim jacket
Color: Mid denim
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Maggie Marilyn Hewitt is passionate about sustainable fashion - the dark-blue denim used for this 'George III' jacket is made using some recycled cotton and dyed without the use of toxic chemicals. We love the knotted sleeves, frayed edges and how the self-tie belt creates a cinched silhouette. Wear yours solo or layered over a tank.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored for a slightly loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
- Dark-blue denim
- 79% cotton, 20% recycled cotton, 1% elastane; lining: 100% repurposed cotton
- Ties at front
- Machine wash or dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.