+ NET SUSTAIN I'm All In ribbed-knit and satin-crepe dress
- UK6 (low stock)
- UK10 (low stock)
- UK12 (low stock)
- UK14 (low stock)
Maggie Marilyn's 'I'm All In' dress has been locally made and woven in the Seabreeze Apparel mill close to the label's New Zealand headquarters. Two great pieces in one, it has a relaxed ribbed-knit top which layers over the asymmetric satin-crepe midi dress or can be worn separately. The yellow hue - called 'Daisy' - has been carefully chosen to flatter all skin tones.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Dress cut for a slim fit
- Top designed for a relaxed fit
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Lightweight, fluid, slightly stretchy fabric with mid-weight knit
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
- Yellow ribbed-knit and satin-crepe
- Slips on
- Fabric1: 73% polyester, 21% rayon, 6% spandex; fabric2: 71% triacetate, 29% polyester
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Daisy
- Made in New Zealand
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.