+ NET SUSTAIN Powder Sunset ruched dégradé Tencel mini dress
Color: Baby pink
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
Maggie Marilyn's mini dress is made from Tencel in a dégradé pattern that's meant to resemble a summer sunset - each one is individually dyed, so no two will look exactly the same. Inspired by '90s styles, it has a slim silhouette with a ruched bust and pin-thin straps. Wear yours with square-toe sandals and a sculptural bag.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Tonal-pink and bright-orange Tencel
- Slips on
- 100% Tencel; lining: 71% triacetate, 29% polyester
- Hand wash or dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.