+ NET SUSTAIN Leonara organic cotton and linen-blend jacquard midi dress
- US00 (sold out)
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (one left)
- US4 (one left)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
Mara Hoffman's 'Leonara' midi dress is made from a blend of GOTS-certified organic cotton and linen, both of which are grown without harmful pesticides and require less water to produce. Jacquard-woven with flowers, it has voluminous mutton sleeves and a romantic off-the-shoulder neckline that's reinforced with boning. The front slit reveals a flash of leg, too.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slim fit with oversized sleeves
- Elasticated at the neckline for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Off-white organic cotton and linen-blend jacquard
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 85% organic cotton, 15% organic linen; lining: 100% viscose
- Green dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.