+ NET SUSTAIN Antibes reversible scalloped recycled seersucker bandeau bikini top
- xx small
- x small
- x large
- xx large
Marysia's 'Antibes' seersucker bikini top takes its name from the picturesque town on the French Riviera and is inspired by the relaxed glamour of the locale. Made from recycled fibers vibrant 'Papaya' and 'Poppy' hues, it's knotted at the center and edged with signature scalloping. The light boning at the sides will keep the bandeau silhouette in place.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Yellow and tomato-red recycled seersucker
- Clasp fastening at back
- 92% recycled polyamide, 8% recycled elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Papaya/ Poppy
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.