+ NET SUSTAIN The High Waist floral-print stretch-ECONYL bikini briefs
- 1 (one left)
- 2 (one left)
- 3 (sold out)
- 4 (sold out)
- 5 (sold out)
Matteau's bikini briefs have been made locally in the label's native Australia. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, they're cut from smooth stretch-ECONYL® patterned with primroses and have a high-rise waist and medium-coverage back. Team yours with the matching top.
This product was Locally Made and uses Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK6
- 2 = UK8
- 3 = UK10
- 4 = UK12
- 5 = UK14
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- High-rise with full coverage
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 2
- Black and yellow stretch-ECONYL®
- Lined at base
- 80% ECONYL®, 20% elastane
- Hand wash
- Designer color: Golden Primrose
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition.
- Made in Australia
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.