+ NET SUSTAIN broderie anglaise organic cotton-poplin skirt
- 1 (one left)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (one left)
- 4 (one left)
- 5 (low stock)
Made in Australia, Matteau's skirt is cut from broderie anglaise cotton-poplin that's certified by GOTS - the leading standard for organic textile fibers. The gathered waistband creates an easy silhouette that fans out breezily as you walk. Wear it with the matching top or a bikini.
This product was Locally Made using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Maxi-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 1
- White broderie anglaise organic cotton-poplin
- Slips on
- 100% organic cotton
- Hand wash or green dry clean
- Made in Australia
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.