+ NET SUSTAIN broderie anglaise organic cotton-poplin midi dress
- 1 - One left
- 2 - Sold out
- 3 - One left
- 4 - Sold out
- 5 - Sold out
Matteau's co-founders Peta Heinsen and Ilona Hamer like to wear anything that makes getting ready each day easier, which explains why this midi dress requires minimal styling. It's been locally made in Australia from broderie anglaise organic cotton-poplin and has a relaxed, boxy silhouette.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 2
- Black broderie anglaise organic cotton-poplin
- Slips on
- 100% organic cotton
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.