+ NET SUSTAIN tiered organic cotton-poplin midi dress
- 1 - Sold out
- 2 - One left
- 3 - Sold out
- 4 - Sold out
- 5 - Sold out
Matteau's co-founder Ilona Hamer says quality is more important than quantity, which is why she chooses fabrics with such care. This dress has been locally made in Australia from crisp organic cotton-poplin and cut in a floaty, tiered silhouette. Wear yours with a chunky chain necklace to draw attention to the puffed shoulders.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Dark-brown organic cotton-poplin
- Slips on
- 100% organic cotton
- Designer color: Carob
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.