Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat gold and silver dendritic agate, antler and fossil necklace
Melissa Joy Manning often works with organic and regenerated materials as a way of honoring nature, one of her primary sources of inspiration. Hand-cast from 14-karat gold and silver, this necklace is centered with a striking dendritic agate - loved for its fern-like inclusions - framed by chunky charms made from sequoia fossils and naturally shed antler tips. The chain is adjustable, and we think it looks so elegant when styled at full length with plunging V-necklines.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 34cm / 13.3in
- Pendant Length: 6cm / 2.5in
- Pendant Width: 5cm / 2in
- Dendritic agate, total weight: 67.65-carats; naturally shed antler tip (Deer), total weight: 54.00-carats; sequoia fossil, total weight: 14.6-carats
- Hook fastening
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold and silver
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.