Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat gold chalcedony earrings
As co-founder of the CFDA Sustainability Committee, Melissa Joy Manning stays true to her socially responsible practices by using recycled materials. These lightweight earrings are handmade from 14-karat gold and set with 2.55-carats of faceted blue chalcedony - a stone known for its healing properties. Sweep your hair to the side to show them off.
Shown here with: REJINA PYO Blazer.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Blue chalcedony, total weight: 2.55-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.