Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat gold ebony earrings
Melissa Joy Manning's pieces are handmade from recycled metal using traditional techniques - not only does this minimize waste, it gives each a one-of-a-kind feel. Cast from 14-karat gold, these earrings are strung with a trio of lightweight vintage tiger ebony beads. The discreet hinging and nearly collar-grazing length makes them a perfect choice for nights spent dancing.
Shown here with: ANNA QUAN Top.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 8cm / 3.1in
- Width: 1cm / 0.6in
- Tiger ebony, total weight: 26.10-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.