Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat gold, sterling silver, bloodstone and opal necklace
Melissa Joy Manning's dedication to crafting fine jewelry using sustainably sourced materials has earned her a position as Co-Chair of the prestigious CFDA Sustainability Committee. Handmade from recycled sterling silver and 14-karat gold, this necklace is strung with a polished bloodstone and two iridescent opals that shimmer so beautifully in the light. Adjust the length to suit your neckline.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 19cm / 7.4in
- Pendant Length: 4cm / 1.8in
- Pendant Width: 3cm / 1.2in
- Bloodstone, total weight: 10.40-carats; opals, total weight: 3.40-carats
- Hook fastening
- This piece is made from 100% recycled silver and gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.