Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat yellow and rose gold, sterling silver, wood, opal and apatite necklace
Melissa Joy Manning's necklace is a limited edition, so we don't suggest letting it sit in your cart for too long. Hand-cast from 14-karat yellow and rose gold and sterling silver, it has a sleek bar strung with a petrified palm root - sourced from durable wood and loved for its natural inclusions - along with a raw Mexican apatite and marbled boulder opal. Wear it layered with a dainty choker or two.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 19cm / 7.4in
- Pendant Length: 8cm / 3.3in
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Petrified palm root, total weight: 40.35-carats; boulder opal, total weight: 5.60-carats; Mexican apatite, total weight: 4.00-carats
- Hook fastening
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold and sterling silver
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.