Melissa Joy Manning
18-karat gold, diamond and sapphire earrings
Melissa Joy Manning's key source of inspiration is nature, so it seems only fitting that the designer uses sustainable practices and responsibly sourced materials. Made entirely by hand, these striking earrings are set with 0.11-carats of rose-cut blackened diamonds, 3.40-carats of raw sapphires and 5.25-carats of rutilated diamonds - the dark inclusions give the stones a cool, one-of-kind finish. The curved silhouette beautifully frames your face.
Shown here with: Zimmermann Dress.
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 4cm / 1.6in
- Rutilated diamonds, total weight: 5.25-carats; sapphires, total weight: 3.40-carats; rose-cut blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.11-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- The black color of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.