Melissa Joy Manning
+ NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold Herkimer diamond earrings
Melissa Joy Manning finds inspiration from talismans and sigils, so each piece feels personal. These earrings are locally made from recycled 14-karat gold in a crescent shape to resemble a horseshoe - it's thought to bring good luck, so make sure to wear yours on special days. The slender chains are tipped with shimmering Herkimer diamonds weighing 1.10-carats.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 6cm / 2.3in
- Herkimer diamonds, total weight: 1.10-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.