Melissa Joy Manning
+ NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold, sterling silver and moonstone earrings
'Chatoyancy' is the technical term used to describe the opalescent blue shine that gives 'fire' to certain stones. Handcrafted in the label's certified green studio using traditional techniques, Melissa Joy Manning's earrings are set with 3.20-carats of moonstones that refract light through the naturally faceted texture. They're encased in a classic minimalist bezel made from sterling silver and recycled 14-karat gold - the metal and techniques ensure minimal waste.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 1cm / 0.4in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 3.20-carats
- Bell-back fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.