Striped cotton and silk-blend poplin shirt
Meryll Rogge's striped cotton and silk-blend poplin shirt is cleverly deconstructed so that it can be styled multiple ways. It has a removable collar, cuffs that can be detached halfway and left hanging down and an optional extra buttoned placket that drapes at the front. Wear yours with anything from jeans to midi skirts.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored for a slightly loose fit
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5’10” and is wearing a FR 36
- Blue and white cotton and silk-blend poplin
- Button fastenings through front
- 88% cotton, 12% silk
- Dry clean
- Mother of pearl: Australia
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.