Michael Kors Collection
Paisley-print silk crepe de chine shirt dress
It was a trip to Doris Raymond's famous Los Angeles vintage shop that inspired Michael Kors Collection's Pre-Fall '20 lineup - this shirt dress is decorated with a neutral paisley pattern that feels very '70s. Cut from silk crepe de chine, it has a wide collar and gathered midi hem. Style yours with leather knee boots and a tote.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be fitted in the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Black, tonal-brown and beige silk crepe de chine
- Concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Shell: Indonesia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.