Michael Lo Sordo
Cotton-twill trench coat
- UK6 (sold out)
- UK8 (sold out)
- UK10 (sold out)
- UK12 (sold out)
- UK14 (sold out)
Michael Lo Sordo's coat is featured in The EDIT on supermodel Anja Rubik while she talks about female empowerment. Cut from cotton-twill for an oversized fit, it has traditional trench detailing and contrasting white stitching along the edges for a graphic finish. Cinch the belt to temper its volume and define your waistline.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.